Vision and Values
Broadening access to high quality independent primary education
- high expectations for each child’s overall development
- inspirational teaching and a wide range of extra-curricular activities
- instilling habits of effective learning and good behaviour at an early age
- preparing pupils to perform to the best of their abilities in public examinations
- “not-for-profit” ethos to provide a first class education at the lowest sustainable cost.
- providing a new model for running schools
- Nurturing and inspiring. Our values derive from a broadly Christian ethos, with obligations of courtesy, helpfulness and openness.
- Starting with strong foundations in literacy and numeracy, we aim to instil a love of learning in children through an inspiring and broad knowledge-based curriculum.
- To teach pupils the knowledge, skills, and habits that will allow them to fulfil their potential and to grow towards maturity and self-confidence.
- Value for money and strong links with our parent body.