Vision and Values
To provide a first class education at the lowest sustainable cost:
- Setting high expectations for each child’s individual learning and development
- Using a knowledge-based approach in preparing children both for public examinations and for the rest of their life
- Providing inspirational teaching by enthusiastic and high-achieving teachers across a wide range of academic subjects and extra-curricular activities
- Using a not for profit ethos and a model for running schools which makes us as affordable as we can be to as many people as possible
- Our values derive from a broadly Christian ethos, with obligations of courtesy, helpfulness and openness.
- Starting with strong foundations in literacy and numeracy, to instill a love of learning in children through an inspiring and broad curriculum.
- To teach pupils in a way that allows them to fulfil their potential and to grow towards maturity and self-confidence.
- To instill habits of effective learning and good behaviour at an early age. To deliver value for money and maintain strong links with our parent body.
- To nurture and inspire